Tuesday 2 October 2012

the wisdom of Autumn (the wisdom of home)

the sounds....the acorns falling from a tree and landing on the pavement with a crack and the buckeyes(conkers) landing on green grass with a thud. Here I am. I've let go.

the sights...my children leaving tiny altars in unexpected places, piled high with acorns and buckeyes and green leaves that have not yet had a chance to turn to red or yellow or orange. This place, this moment is special. Pay attention.

the touch...of dew on my socks, soaking its Autumnal blessings through my canvas sneakers. Ground yourself.

the taste and smell...of cinnamon and nutmeg and ginger.  Infuse. Breathe in, breathe out. 

Gratitude.


1 comment:

  1. Noticing and cherishing - and shining your light on the moments so others see them too.
    It's what you do.
    Beautiful.
    x

    ReplyDelete